“Dressed to Impress”
In a shaker or a mason jar with a couple small cubes of ice, add 2oz of White Pup(similar to vodka, but with a cereal sweetness) and .5oz of Chicken Bones Liqueur ™. (Chicken Bones Liqueur ™ is a real chocolate liqueur with cinnamon. It’s thick consistency and richness adds a lot of flavour with just a drop.)
- Add 1oz simple syrup. (1:1 sugar to water by weight.)
- Add 3oz of fresh blood orange juice.
- (optional) 1oz of pasteurized egg whites. This gives the drink a nice mouth feel and a foamy head.
- Shake until you can’t hear the ice, then strain into a 12oz glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with blood orange. I used a dehydrated wheel.
I used a cookie stencil and raspberry powder to make a heart shape on top of the drink.