with White Pup
“Dressed to Impress”
In a shaker or a mason jar with a couple small cubes of ice, add 2oz of White Pup(similar to vodka, but with a cereal sweetness) and .5oz of Chicken Bones Liqueur ™. (Chicken Bones Liqueur ™ is a real chocolate liqueur with cinnamon. It’s thick consistency and richness adds a lot of flavour with just a drop.)
- Add 1oz simple syrup. (1:1 sugar to water by weight.)
- Add 3oz of fresh blood orange juice.
- (optional) 1oz of pasteurized egg whites. This gives the drink a nice mouth feel and a foamy head.
- Shake until you can’t hear the ice, then strain into a 12oz glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with blood orange. I used a dehydrated wheel.
I used a cookie stencil and raspberry powder to make a heart shape on top of the drink.
“Pink Honey Lemonade”
Here’s how to make it:
First, you’ll need to prepare a honey and hibiscus syrup by adding 200g of honey and 200g of water to a small pot on your stove. Add a few dried hibiscus flowers and bring the syrup to a low simmer before turning off your heat and allowing it to cool. Pour it through a tea strainer into a mason jar.
- Squeeze enough lemons to give you 10oz of fresh lemon juice.
- In a pitcher(carafe), Add 10oz of the reddish coloured honey hibiscus syrup to the 10oz lemon juice. Add ice, lemon wheels and about 200ml of club soda, then stir. Adjust to your sweet or sour preferences.
- Get a 10oz glass filled with ice and add 1.5oz White Pup (White Whisky/Moonshine), then top it with your pink lemonade mixture.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel or a lemon peel
* The pink lemonade can also be served as a mock-tail.