“CC Brandy Alexander”
The Brandy Alexander is a drink dating back to the 1920’s. It was rumoured to be John Lennon’s favourite drink. Here is our riff on the classic cocktail using our own craft spirits.
- Place ice in a coupe or martini glass for the purpose of chilling the glass.
- In a shaker or mason jar, add 2oz of Kings County Brandy. A wonderful brandy collaboration we did with Dunhams Run Estate Winery
- Add 1oz of Chicken Bones Liqueur ™. (The original drink calls for crème de cacao, but it’s difficult to find a quality one in our market. Luckily our chocolate liqueur series are quality chocolate liqueurs made in a similar crème fashion.)
- Add 1oz of half and half dairy cream.
- Cover and dry shake for about 30 seconds (no ice). This will help give the cocktail a nice frothy consistency.
- Empty the ice from your chilled glass and pour your cocktail into it.
- Grate fresh nutmeg over the drink.