with Apple Crumble
Here’s how to make it:
– Get a 10-12oz glass and fill it with ice.
– Add 2oz of Apple Crumble Liquor.
– Add 1oz of Nautical Reserve Rum.
– Add 1oz of fresh lime juice.
– Add a couple dashes of aromatic bitters. We use Angostura. ( You can buy this at most grocery stores now.)
– Top with ginger beer. Garnish with a lime wheel and mint bouquet.
The Moonshine Creek leadership team will review each grant application and determine the most suitable recipient for the 2022 MCD ART GRANT. In the project description on the application form, the applicant should detail the specific anticipated outcome of the grant and should specify how the proposed project relates to the overall enhancement to the arts in New Brunswick. Moonshine Creek will consider the quality of the proposal and its potential contribution to the field, as well as the individual record of publication, exhibition, production, or other creative work.
Late or incomplete applications will not be forwarded to the leadership team.
2022 Application Opens: Sunday, May 15th, 2022
2022 Application Deadline: Friday, June 17th, 2022
Individuals will be informed about the 2022 MCD ART GRANT recipient for 2022 in late June.