Looking for a healthier cocktail? Coconut, lime, maple, matcha and our innovative Canadiana.
- In a shaker or a mason jar with a few cubes ice, add 2oz of Canadiana (similar to rum, but made from maple sugar instead of cane sugar.)
- Add 1oz fresh lime juice.
- Add 1oz maple syrup.
- Add 2oz coconut cream.
- Add 1/2 Tsp of matcha powder
- Cover and shake, fine strain into a 12oz glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with lime. I used dehydrated lime wheels.
* I brushed maple syrup onto the glass then sprinkled Graham cracker crumbs and shredded coconut onto it. You could just rim it with maple syrup and dip the rim in Graham cracker and shredded coconut mix.